Work on the front line of health care
- You can learn the bedside, patient care and administrative skills that can help you become a successful nurse.
- Meet the need – according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, today's hospitals, clinics and private physicians' offices are looking for quality nurses to meet the growing demands of the industry.
- Practice makes perfect – in-class and clinical experiences can help you solidify your skills and prepare you for your new career.
Options to match your career goals
- Start or enhance your nursing career. We have two distinct programs that can prepare you for opportunities in your area.
- Our quality nursing programs can help you begin your career in less time than you think.
Nursing (Associate Degree)
As a graduate of this program, you can be ready for entry-level nursing careers in hospitals, home health care organizations, long-term care facilities and private physicians' offices. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-2015 Edition, in 2012, registered nurses with an associate degree earned a median salary of $65,470 a year.
*Programs available at the following Brown Mackie College (BMC) locations: BMC - Albuquerque, BMC - Findlay, BMC - Fort Wayne, BMC - Greenville, BMC - Kansas City, BMC - Miami, BMC - North Canton, BMC - Oklahoma City, BMC - Phoenix, BMC - Salina, BMC - St. Louis, BMC - Tulsa.
Practical Nursing (Certificate/Diploma)
Through a combination of hands-on and theoretical coursework, you can learn the nursing skills you need to become an entry-level practical nurse prepared to work in settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, extended care facilities and private physicians' offices. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-2015 Edition, in 2012, practical nurses with a similar level of education earned a median salary of $41,540 per year.
*Programs available at the following Brown Mackie College (BMC) locations: BMC - Indianapolis, BMC - Kansas City, BMC - Louisville, BMC - Salina, BMC - South Bend, BMC - Tucson.
Practical Nursing – Ohio locations (Certificate/Diploma)
If you're looking to earn your Practical Nursing diploma at one of our four Ohio locations, you're in luck. Our programs are now shorter and more affordable than before, allowing you to complete your diploma in as few as 12 months. Now, you can earn the same quality education in less time – and for less total cost!
*Programs available at the following Brown Mackie College (BMC) locations: BMC - Akron, BMC - Cincinnati, BMC - Findlay, BMC - North Canton.
Begin your nursing education today. Fill out the form on this page for more information about the program that interests you.